Digital STEM Ambassador Programme
Information for Teachers
How to get involved:
1) Read the programme summary below
2) Choose a time slot on the booking form
3) We will be in touch to schedule timings for the Q&A sessions
To get the most out of the workshop, please download and read the detailed summary of the programme here:
This FREE programme, aimed at year 4 and 5 students, is divided into 3 sessions outlined below. It is up to you whether you would like to do the 3 sessions in one day or over the course of a week.
Watch a short 5 - 10 minute film of a STEM Ambassador talking about their role with your students. This will be sent to you at least 1 week before your live Q&A session.
You then need to ask your students to fill out a worksheet. You can find links to these below.
Finally we will arrange a 15 - 20 minute live Q&A Zoom call with your class and the STEM Ambassador so they can ask their questions.
Please choose a time slot on the booking form here.
The workshops will be running from January to July 2021. We will be adding in new time slots as we receive availability from STEM ambassadors.
Please note the following:
- These sessions are first come first serve.
- The form does not confirm your slot, we will liaise once the form has been completed to book in precise timings.
- Your availability will determine which STEM Ambassador is able to do the Q&A session.
- You will receive the film at least 1 week before the Q&A session.
Digital Ambassador Teacher Pack